Extract pages from pdf
Extract one page from PDF or a whole set online and save the result as new PDF.
How to extract pages from PDF file?
Why do you might need to extract pages from PDF files?
If you work with PDF files, you’ll run into situations calling for page extraction. Fortunately, there are many tools you can use. Here are three common reasons why people extract PDF pages.
- You Need Specific pages – You can extract pages from PDF when you have a large document but only need specific pages, for presentation, upload or any other use.
- Rearranging PDF Pages – If you want to change the page numbers and move some parts to a different section in the document, you can extract pages and reposition them as desired.
- Converting PDF Pages – You can use PDF pages extraction to separate and convert a specific section of the document instead of converting the entire file.
How to perform PDF pages extraction
There are many ways to extract PDF pages. You can use online services like 2PDF or download an application for your device. Some options are free, while others, especially those that require a download and installation, charge a premium. 2PDF is the best free online service and works across all platforms. Here’s how to extract pages from a PDF file using 2PDF.
- Launch Extraction Tool – 2PDF has many PDF tools. You can click on All Tools to choose the PDF extract option or find it from the homepage list. The tool will open in a new page where you can complete extraction.
- Upload PDF File – On the new page that opens, click on Choose File and select a PDF file from your device. You can also drag and drop files directly on the upload space provided.
- Extract Your Files – Once the document is uploaded, you can select the pages you want to extract then click on Extract PDF Pages. The process will take a few seconds after which you can download the extracted pages.
Benefits of using 2PDF extract pages service
The merits of using 2PDF to extract pages from PDF or complete other edits are obvious and straightforward. Here are four advantages of this free online service.
- Free – You don’t have to pay anything for the service. It is absolutely free.
- Convenient – The page extraction process is simple and takes only a few seconds to complete.
- Instant – No download is required so you can use 2PDF anywhere anytime through your phone or computer.
How does it work?
2PDF offers an online service with cloud-based tools, so you don’t need to install any software. Once you choose a tool, you can upload the document, select pages, extract and download them to your device. The page extraction tool runs when you click on Extract PDF Pages and immediately copies the selected pages, bundling them into a new PDF document that you can download.
What are the platforms where 2PDF is available?
2PDF is a cross-platform online service you can access from anywhere in the world, provided you have a laptop, desktop or mobile device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or iPad. The website is browser-based and works optimally across all devices and popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and more. Here are the top three platforms to use.
- Windows – You can launch your favorite browser on a Windows laptop, desktop or smartphone and visit 2PDF.com to start extracting, converting, merging and splitting PDF files. The site is accessible by all Windows devices with internet access.
- Mac – Like Windows, Mac computers and laptops are fully compatible with 2PDF. Simply launch your browser, visit 2PDF.com, select a tool, upload your file, complete the extraction process and download your new file.
- Android/iOS – 2PDF converter and other PDF tools are optimized to function across Android and iOS smartphones, tablets and iPads. You can also use your blackberry phone browser or any other smartphone with internet connection.