Delete pdf pages
Remove unnecessary pages from PDF online.
How to delete pages from PDF file?
When do I need to remove pages from PDF
PDF files carry information, which is subject to errors or becoming obsolete. If you handle lots of PDF pages, you are bound to delete some that you don’t need. Other reasons are shown below.
- To Update PDF – You may want to delete pages from PDF files whenever you are updating the information. Pages with information you don’t need to take unnecessary space in your document and are easy to delete.
- When Merging PDF – Merging PDF fines into a single file may leave you with extra pages that don’t need to be part of the final PDF. You can reorganize the files and delete any unwanted pages.
- Redundant Information – Having duplicate files that need to be reduced to the right number is one of the popular reasons for learning how to delete pages in PDF.
How to delete PDF pages with 2PDF
2PDF is a full suite of PDF processing applications that allows you to delete pages for free online. You don’t need to download any software or pay a premium as alternative processors might offer. Here is a brief guide on how to delete pages in a PDF file.
- Open Delete PDF Pages – 2PDF has many PDF processing tools. You can access the different programs by clicking on All tools from the main navigation. Next, select Delete PDF Pages to open the program in a new window.
- Upload PDF – In the new window, you can drag and drop the PDF file with pages you want to delete. You can also hit Choose File to upload one from your computer or phone.
- Delete Pages – Once your file is uploaded, select the pages you want to delete and click on Remove Pages. The process will take seconds after which you can download the new PDF without the deleted pages.
How many pages can be deleted?
2PDF allows you to remove pages from PDF files without any limits. You can remove all pages and leave only one, which is the least a PDF file can hold. It all depends on your needs. Some applications restrict you to removing one page at a time, while others allow you to select multiple pages and delete them all at once.
Benefits of deleting PDF pages with 2PDF
There are many advantages of using 2PDF to delete PDF pages, whether you want to remove one or many sections of your file. Below are the top benefits.
- 2PDF is a free tool that you can use to remove PDF pages without paying anything.
- The platform works online, so you can process your file anywhere, anytime.
- 2PDF processes are swift, only taking a few seconds to delete pages.
- The site is user friendly with basic and straightforward processes anyone can accomplish.
More ways to manage a PDF file
Learning how to delete pages in PDF is essential when working with such files. It isn’t as straightforward as deleting a Word or Excel file. However, removing PDF pages is only one of many things you can do with a PDF file. Once you know how to delete pages from PDF, you should also learn to merge/combine, split, compress, rotate, extract, and OCR. Below is a description of three.
- Merging and Splitting PDF – If you have multiple files and want to combine them into a single document, you’ll need to merge them. You can also split PDF pages into smaller independent files. Merging and splitting may leave you with unwanted parts, which is one of the reasons people search for how to delete PDF pages.
- OCR PDF Files – OCR is an acronym for optical character recognition, which refers to processes that convert image-based PDF to searchable text formats. Image-based PDFs are not searchable using standard search functions and tools. They need a text layer added using OCRs, which also make the file editable.