Rotate PDF pages online and save the result as new PDF.
How to rotate pages in PDF file?
Why rotate PDF files?
Are you looking to rotate PDF files? There are various tools you can use to flip any PDF file to the desired orientation. Here are four reasons why you may want to rotate a PDF.
- Change Orientation – If you have pages scanned horizontally, you can use the rotate PDF files feature to get a vertical orientation that makes the document easier to read.
- Fit the Margin – Some tables and images are too large to fit within the margin in their original orientation. The rotate feature can rotate the elements to fit within the margins.
- For Printing Reasons – You can rotate a PDF file if you want to print files to a horizontal or vertical booklet, for instance, when working with A1 and A2 pages.
- For Web Uploads – If you are required to upload a file in a specific orientation, you’ll need to rotate your documents to align with the site’s requirements.
How to rotate PDFs online
Rotating PDF files shouldn’t be a problem. There are many tools and several ways to flip PDFs into all sorts of angles. Some tools are free, others are premium. You can also use a downloadable software or online service but the best solution is the 2PDF online service, which lets you edit files for free. Here’s how to rotate PDF online using 2PDF.
- Launch Extraction Tool – 2PDF has many PDF tools. You can click on All Tools to choose the PDF extract option or find it from the homepage list. The tool will open in a new page where you can complete extraction.
- Upload PDF File – On the new page that opens, click on Choose File and select a PDF file from your device. You can also drag and drop files directly on the upload space provided.
- Extract Your Files – Once the document is uploaded, you can select the pages you want to extract then click on Extract PDF Pages. The process will take a few seconds after which you can download the extracted pages.
Benefits of using 2PDF for PDF rotation
The merits of using 2PDF to extract pages from PDF or complete other edits are obvious and straightforward. Here are four advantages of this free online service.
- Free – 2PDF online service is completely free and you can use the tool as much as you want without paying anything.
- Instant – 2PDF is an online service you can access anytime, anywhere. No download is required. Simply upload your file and rotate.
- Cross-Platform – Since there’s no download required, all you need to rotate a PDF is a laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet/iPad.
- Fast – Rotating PDF pages using 2PDF takes a concise duration. You can rotate and download multiple files within a few seconds.
- Effortless – No complex steps are involved in using 2PDF. The tools are readily accessible requiring a few clicks to complete the process.
How many files can be rotated?
2PDF is a completely free tool and has no limits on how many PDF pages or files you can rotate in a day. The service allows you to work with one uploaded file at a time and that’s the only limit. You can rotate one page, multiple pages or all pages in the file at once.
How does it work?
2PDF is a cross-platform online service you can access from anywhere in the world, provided you have a laptop, desktop or mobile device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or iPad. The website is browser-based and works optimally across all devices and popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and more. Here are the top three platforms to use.
Other 2PDF tools to pay attention to
2pdf has many other tools apart from rotate PDF files. The service is dedicated to editing and manipulating PDF files, so you can complete various processes including format conversions. Whether you want to split a large file into smaller sections or merge scanned documents into a single file, the website has all the tools you need. Here are two important services you might need.
- Convert PDF – You can use 2PDF to convert files into PDF or other formats, such as jpf, png, word, excel, and ppt among others. You can also convert other file formats to PDF.
- PDF OCR – The optical character reader (OCR) is the tool you need to make PDF files readable and searchable. You can OCR your PDF pages to make them searchable by standard tools in Microsoft Word and other software.